Student admission 2018-2019
30 in total (10 in each university).
It is recommended, as an entry profile, the existence of previous academic training in the field of Arts and Humanities or Social Sciences, especially in having a degree or equivalent degree that contemplates a specific training in language studies, in the field of communication.
Access qualifications: Degree in Philology or equivalent degrees from the humanities branch. Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpretation or equivalent degrees from the humanities branch; Degree in Humanities, Communication, Philosophy, History or equivalent qualifications of the humanities branch.
Those who will be able to have access to the official master:
- Persons who are in possession of an official Spanish university degree.
- Those who have a degree issued by a higher education institution of the EHEA which authorizes the country issuing the diploma for access to master's degrees.
- Persons entitled to study in accordance with non-EHEA educational systems without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that these certificates accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding Spanish university qualifications, and that in the country issuing the diploma, access to postgraduate teaching.
In the case of more requests than places offered, the criteria that the Academic Commission publishes every year will be applied, taking into account the indications of the current verified report of the degree and the regulations of the different universities.
In each of the three universities the following rules of permanence are established:
- UDC: Normative that regulates the regime of dedication to the study and the permanence and progression of the students of degree and university masters in the Universidade da Coruña.
- USC: pdf Regulations on permanence in the degree and master's degrees of the Universidade de Santiago de Compostela published in the Official Gazette of Galicia
- UVigo: pdf Regulations for the permanence and progress of the students of the official degrees of the degree programme and master's degrees from the University of Vigo, published in the Official Gazette of Galicia
Each year a specific calendar is established for the enrollment in each one of the universities. When this calendar is approved, it can be found on this same website and on the respective websites of UDC, USC and UVigo.
The first day of classes will be an informative meeting for the entire student body of the Master. Also, during the course different meetings will be held focused on specific topics, such as the Final Project for the Master or Cooperative placements in Businesses.
Each student will have a tutor among the members of the Faculty to guide their studies, and the coordinators of the Master will try to provide any assistance and relevant information necessary.